Join the UK's number one comping community!
Compers News is designed to save you time, money and effort when winning competitions.
Compers News is the UK's only magazine devoted to competitions and winning prizes. Every month, our team scours the UK's high streets, shopping centres and supermarkets as well as hundreds of newspapers and magazines and online media.
Through our network of contacts we find, research and collate the very best prize-winning opportunities into one concise, time-saving listing, saving you time, money and effort. Each competition is carefully researched and vetted by our editorial team to give you the best chance of winning.
Prizes won by Compers News members...
- Music experience anywhere in the world, worth £10,000
- £5,000 cash
- Dream holiday to Bali
- £4,000 Trailfinders holiday voucher
- TWO luxury foodie trips for 2 to Verona
...and here are some of the 'smaller' prizes won last month!
- Holiday for 4 to Santorini
- TWO family theatre trips to London
- Cookery break in Cornwall
- £1,000 Home entertainment bundle
- £100 Asda gift card
- LG Ultra HD Smart TV
- 7 X £200 Lastminute.com gift cards
- PGL family adventure holiday
- City break in Barcelona
- FOUR £500 cash prizes
- Silentnight bed worth £1,000
- £150 worth of plants & homewares
- Ellis Brigham tent worth £200
- THREE £100 Waitrose gift cards
- Family cinema tickets for a year
- £500 worth of art supplies
- Winter coat worth £140
- THREE £150 Ticketmaster gift cards
- LG HD Projector worth £250
- £50 Build-a-Bear Workshop gift card
- FOUR Amazon Echo smart speakers
- £100 WHSmith gift card
- Plus LOTS of cinema tickets
- Premier League goodies from Cadbury
- £57 cash prizes from Heinz
- And much more...
Peek inside the magazine
Clear, Concise & Exclusive Listings designed
to save you time, money and effort
See inside the magazine below
What our members think of Compers News...
Our members have given us a 4.8 out of 5 rating. Here are a few of those reviews:
Another fabulous year with Compers News. Thanks for all the info, tips, camaraderie and fun. I'm typing this on my prize gold iPad, sipping Buck's Fizz from my £500 Asda gift card and wearing the latest trainers courtesy my £500 JD Sports card. Those are just last month's surprises! Thanks for all the hard work from the whole team, it's much appreciated. Lili Hurst
I’ve been with Compers News for over 15 years. In this time, I have won many marvellous prizes, and made many likeminded friends... The camaraderie in Chatterbox (a forum of Compers News members) is very supportive, and together we work as a team to keep comping fun. Compers News is the only competition magazine left “on the shelf” and I’m glad to be a part of it. Denise Slater
I love this magazine! It has heaps of competitions to enter every month and in four months I won £900 and numerous other prizes. It gives me something to look forward to every day and I can’t wait for the magazine to drop through my door every month. You have to be committed but it’s well worth the small outlay. Go on, give it a go! Catherine Drabble
Delighted with my new subscription to Compers News. In my first months membership I won tickets to an exhibition in London with £300 towards travel and accommodation thanks to entering a comp featured in the mag. I’ve already been over to London and had a fab time. Thanks so much for a terrific magazine. Audrey Spratt
I have had some lovely wins and the week before Christmas I received £500 of Asda vouchers and I wouldn't have known about the competition without Compers News. I'm a Great grandma and if I can win anyone can win. Linda Kay
Full of variety and lots of different types of competitions - you are never bored reading through! I love all the tips and advice but my favourite are the winning stories especially when it is something personal. It's a fantastic hobby to have with great results! Thanks! Georgina Jacobs
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to often-asked questions about Compers News and Comping. Ask a different question?
We hear this ALL the time from non-subscribers, but the truth is, we feature competitions from the big household brands like Kellogg's and Sainsbury's. They won't jeopardise their reputations by not giving out prizes. Could you imagine the bad press? We also investigate any dubious competitions we hear about for our monthly 'Comping Crusader' feature and liaise with the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) to bring those companies to justice.
As well as listing all the information you need to enter competitions, we also feature how-to articles and expert advice in every issue. Our secret message board members are friendly and happy to help all experience levels too. They are a great source of tips and encouragement. Plus, you can always ask me.
This is true, but it takes our team ALL month to find, research answers and weed out the malicious promoters and worthless ‘prizes’. We buy hundreds of products and magazines to save you needing to buy them, and carefully curate the competitions we include to give you the best chance of winning the best prizes. So why go to the bother when Compers News costs less than a fiver?
We are very careful which Facebook-based competitions we feature in the magazine, and will only include the biggest social media comps with genuine, worthwhile prizes. Because of the nature of Facebook comps, and their often-short closing dates, we’re more likely to list these via our online services – like our exclusive members-only message board, our own Facebook and social media pages, or our Compers News Express daily updates.
Our regular subscription includes the digital magazines at no extra cost. You get the printed magazine and the digital edition for just one small price.
You can easily cancel your direct debit in a number of ways:
1. If you bank online, you can cancel it yourself with just a click.
2. Or you can contact your bank and they will do it for you.
3. Or you can call our customer services on 01778 395 170 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri 9am-1pm Sat)
4. Or you can email our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
By the way, our customer services are not salesy people – they are quite nice and won't give you the hard sell, etc.
Join Us Today And Start Winning
All members receive our printed magazine AND get full access to our online community
Printed Monthly Magazine
- Monthly, 48-page colour magazine
- Delivered to your door each month
- Hundreds of UK competitions researched and fact-checked
- Expert articles every month on how to win
- Exclusive competitions worth £thousands in prizes
- News & Interviews from the world of Comping
Only available by subscription
Online Community & Downloads
- Chatterbox - our secret members-only online forum
- Full digital editions of the magazine included
- FREE Postcards gift for all new members
- Unlimited access to our complete digital magazine back issue library
- Full access to our Tiebreakers slogan database
- Downloadable How-to-Win Guides
Just one price for both online and digital