Hello again compers! How is your week going, any nice wins to report? Three wins for me so far this April – a Promotional Merchandise goodie bag from their online scavenger hunt, a signed copy of “Guess How Much I Love You” in a Netmums comp, and 2 Body Shop face masks in a Comper 2 Comper competition in a Facebook group. How was your Easter weekend, consume lots of lovely chocolate eggs I hope? The end of the Easter holidays is in sight now, and we are off to my parents’ as a family tomorrow morning, to give the kids some time with their grandparents before heading back off to school next week.
How was your March for competition prizes? March was the worst moth so far for me – what with the chest infection that time forgot, working loads to get ahead for Easter and it just being a quiet time for competitions I only managed to win seven prizes during March. My favourite though was probably the £20 store credit and a vintage Enid Blyton book from Pickle Kids in their social media comp. I chose a lovely original 1960s story book, as well as a squirrel nightlight and 2 children’s sewing kits – my girls are going to love these! I am probably going to put the kits away for the summer holidays, as a nice project for the eldest to get stuck into. As bad a month as March was for me, I see from the Chatterbox Forum that our lovely members are still managing to win big – let’s see how they got on~:
- £250 of Dormy House products, from a Pinterest competition found on the CN Pinterest page
- An Overnight break at any Classic Lodges hotel, from Morrisons magazine
- Several members won a 32” TV and Sky TV for a year, with the Sunday Times hourly comp
- Several members won Love2Shop vouchers, from the Muller Rice on-pack promotion
- A year’s broadband, Netflix sport and a YouView Box, from Now Magazine
- A Winter Wonders beauty hamper from World Duty Free, worth £500 from The Daily Express
- £1,000 cash, from the Metro daily text competition
- £100 cheque, from Take a Beak Magazine
- £250 to spend at a local shopping centre, from a local newspaper comp
- Tickets to see Madness and £200 spending money, from Heart FM
Clearly my favourite of the on-pack wins this month has to be the Onken Natural Yogurt promotion. I am seeing winners from this pop up on the Forum almost daily. If I were you I would definitely get down to your local supermarket and snap up a few tubs of this, as it seems to be a really fruitful comp. I think us compers will be serving desserts with natural yogurt for many months to come, but it would all be worth it if we all won lovely kitchen goodies for our troubles wouldn’t it!
Here’s hoping for more lovely wins this month, and keep telling us all about them on the Chatterbox Forum - I for one love to read all about your fabulous wins!
Happy comping and lots of Lucky Dust to you all