Hello again compers! How is your week going, any nice wins to report? Hubby managed to win himself a Budweiser Christmas jumper from the on-pack promotion too – we will be like Howard & Hilda come Christmas time haha! Nothing else for me this time, but have been working so hard that comping has taken a bit of a back seat. Can you believe it is December already? Have you put your Christmas decorations up yet? Ours went up at the weekend, and we also decorated our girls’ bedroom as a winter wonderland for when they came home from school on Friday – looks very magical. Are you entering the plethora of advent competitions that there are this year, or do you choose to ignore them and carry on as you were? I am hoping there will be lots of nice creative Christmas comps coming up too – sharing photos of Christmas jumpers, trees, Christmas dinners etc – love these ones!
November wasn’t too bad a comping month for me, considering I seemed to be working lots more than I was actually comping. I won 16 prizes in November, including the 2 that hubby won for the pot. My favourite was definitely the Liz Earle Ultimate Christmas Hamper that I won from their tie breaker comp on Facebook – it is worth £200 and was a very special win. The case of Arniston Bay wine will come in handy for Christmas too I am sure – what’s Chrimbo without some bubbles!
Judging from the Chatterbox forum, November has been a lovely month for some of you! Here are some of the best wins reported during November:
- An iPad Mini in the Frutella Frightellla game on Facebook
- A Sony Smartwatch, from the Jazz Apples monthly comp
- A champagne hot air balloon ride for 2, from a local directory magazine
- A mini cruise, from DFDS n Facebook
- Some more winners form the Velvet Facial Tissues £500 on-pack promotion
- An overnight stay at an Old English Inn, with the Abbot Ale promotion
- More winners from the Tena Lady competition, scooping tea for 2 at The Ritz and other prizes
- £1,000 spending spree, with the Tia Maria competition
- £1,000 of vouchers for a Cargo store, from The Express
- £1,000 Love2Shop vouchers, from Woman’s Own magazine
- Several winners of £150 gift cards, from the Regina Blitz competition
- £100 White Company voucher, form the Belvoir Cordials instant win game
- £250 of Amazon vouchers, from a Facebook comp
- Several Wilkinson washing machine winners, from the Lenor comp
My pick of the winners this month has to be our lucky member who won £5,000 in the Arrow-words magazine competition – fabulous win! That’s Christmas sorted in their house I bet!
Do let us know how you are getting on with your December comps, we love to hear from you!
Happy Christmas comping everyone, and lots of Lucky Dust to you all!